- Supporting promotional culture change and fostering the implementation of LEAN approach within Plant Budapest.
- Coordinate the implementation on Plant level of Continental Business Systems standard methods (Standard Work, Leader Standard Work, 5s, Jishuken, TPM, Structure Problem Solving, Deviation Management, Shopfloor Management, Gemba Walks, Process Mapping CFD/VSM).
- Creating tools (specifications, internal procedures, boards, templates etc.) for the local implementation of corporate standards.
- The creation and improvement of training materials for central CBS training and organizing training sessions.
- Supports the departments Continuous Improvement activities according to the given priorities, also to the Plant CBS Roadmap.
- Supports the roll-out of CBS activities to all levels of organization.
- Coaching colleagues on lean methods & tools application.
- oderating and facilitating local workshops and Kaizen events.
- Contribute to achieve the performance targets of the FF.
- Lead digitalization strategy.
- Furthermore, you will contribute and participate to the respective internal and external CBS network, represents the Plant to the external CBS network
- you have a university degree on the field of engineering
- you have 3-5 years of relevant professional experience on the field of LEAN approach
- you have experience in project management
- you have attained a Six Sigma certificate (desirable)
- you are confident, communicative, and can speak English fluently
- you have a high level of knowledge of MS Office programs
- you can take decisive action and you have a determined attitude
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.