Tech Lead Data Science / Machine Learning – BAL.ON (m/f/diverse) - 245130BR
Are you looking for a challenge to be part of a new and exciting start up, which is supported by a corporation? Have you ever wanted to create something with limitless potential, that excites you, and gives your job meaning? Are you creative and able to take initiative when solving problems? Then you might just be the perfect match for our team. As Tech Lead Data Science, you are leading a team of data scientists to constantly develop and improve our data analyses for sport coaching applications. You also develop a machine learning algorithm that can interact with sport enthusiasts and improves and tailors the daily coaching.
Area of Responsibility/Task:
- Overall responsibility for Machine Learning for BAL.ON, from data collection and model design to performance measurement and maintenance of rolled out models
- Definition and creation of machine learning models for mobile application
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with both structured and unstructured data
- Provide technical leadership to the decentralized team as a mentor through mutual learning activities such as code reviews or peer programming
- Technical collaboration with the product development team
- Translation of strategic goals into actionable task packages
- Collaborate with Digital Product Manager to refine vision and architectural roadmap
- Strategically build team of data scientists internal and externally to achieve technical and business goals
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Statistics or Physics
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Data Scientist
- Several years of project management experience
- Very good Scrum skills
- Strong knowledge in programming language Python
- Experience with image recognition models
- Understanding of SQL database
- Data Mining experience
- Knowledge in statistic tools
- Understanding of deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German skills advantageous
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.