Senior Internal Auditor (Principle)
*Candidate can also work remotely in the US on the East Coast and Central Region. But preferabily work out of our HQ location in Fort Mill, SC.*
As part of our international Audit Team, you independently execute operational internal audits of business areas and processes of all Continental group sectors Automotive, Tires and ContiTech in the Americas region and abroad.
Focus of the audits is to mitigate business risks and to guarantee effectiveness of internal control systems and fulfillment of regulatory requirements.
These will be your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Assume ultimate responsibility for the complete audit engagement for general operational audits as well as complex functional audits in the Americas region including risk assessment, audit organization, completeness, accuracy, and documentation of audit results according to the internal and IIA audit standards.
• Ensure all major risks for at least one audit area are appropriately covered in the world-wide standard internal audit process. Develop and optimize analytical approaches and data analyses for those audit areas.
• Take mentoring role, and coach and train new or guest auditors on audit process, interview techniques, sample review methods and documentation principles.
• Lead Group Internal Audit strategic initiatives to ensure a state-of-the-art risk assurance of the internal audit department.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or relevant degree
- 7+ years of relevant audit professional experience, such as internal audit or operational business in the Automotive industry or other manufacturing related industry
- Knowledge in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Business Administration
- Experience in SAP R/3 or a related ERP system
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proven analytical skillset
- Self-confident appearance and professional presentation skills
- Intercultural sensitivity, preferably having worked abroad or experience in international business environment
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 40%
- Continental is able to offer visa support and relocation for candidates
*Candidate can also work remotely in the US on the East Coast and Central Region. But preferably work out of our HQ location in Fort Mill, SC.*
- Masters degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or relevant
- 10+ years of relevant internal audit professional experience
- Automotive industry experience
- 3+ years of people leadership experience
- Business-fluent Spanish or Portuguese language skills (written and spoken)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Sr Internal Auditor to join our Auditing group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.