▪ Process development of new product and preparation of the documentations related to process (Injection Molding Process)
▪ New production line design and establish process flow and continue improving
▪ Analyze the quality problem of production line and customer incidents
▪ Support to implement lean manufacturing activity
▪ Sample building for new project
▪Bachelor or higher in Mechanics, Electronics, Electrical automation or equivalent.
▪ 5 years of related working experiences in Plastics Injection Molding.
▪ Knowledge of Injection Molding Process, Plastic material and Injection Equipment. Prefer to be in automotive area.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services