Internship for System Requirements Engineer for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be part of our System Requirements Engineering team? These should spark your interest:
- Support in collecting the relevant system requirements from documents obtained from the involved parties (customer and internal stakeholders);
- Support in reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. development team) for the system requirements;
- Analyze, engineer and refine the requirements of the product at system level;
- Analyze drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the requirements;
- Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
- Implement and maintain the traceability of the internal requirements;
- Quality assurance exposure.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering) or you graduated in this fields;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Enjoy investigating, asking questions and taking initiative;
- Have good communication skills (clear, concise, adjust message to audience);
- Are able to synthesize information (taking complicated things and explain them in easy-to-understand manner, talent in showing ideas graphically);
- Basic electronics knowledge;
- Basic Programming knowledge;
- Automotive product knowledge;
- Real time embedded systems basics are a plus.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.