Head of Supply Chain Management - Plant Karben (m/f/diverse)
These tasks await you:
- Leading supply chain management team at ContiTech Techno-Chemie plant Karben with approx. 60 employees
- Responsibility to manage full supply chain incl. raw material logistics, production logistics, customer logistics and warehouse operations & distribution
- Special challenges in the near future are the implementation of lean production planning and material flow, smart logistics concepts in manufacturing and the implementation of SAP4/HANA
- Completed studies in the relevant field
- Strong leader with motivational and inspiring leadership style and several years of leadership experience
- Experience in the logistics or Supply Chain Management field
- Experience with change management, employee development and Lean Management
- SAP skills
- Fluent German and English language skills in wirtten and spoken
- Very good communication skills (towards employees, customers, management)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Sachbearbeiter Leergutsteuerung Lieferant (m/w/divers) - Befristet