R&D_(Platform) System Test Engineer_Sibiu_AN
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Implements new testing technologies and tools as Generic solution to offer high reusability for future Application Projects
- Participates actively in developing the Test Environment in collaboration with 3rd parties
- Support implementation of Platform Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing (CI/CT) solutions in Application Projects
- Integrates all test environment components (HW, SW) in conformity with Platform project needs.
- The System Test Engineer is performing both System Requirements and System Integration verification and validation.
- Participate in the review of Platform system requirements and provide input related to system tests activities.
- Develop test specification according to system requirements or system architectural designs.
- Generate reports for the status of the executed test cases, generate test logs, submits failures as problem reports in the change management tool
- Ensure and verify that the Platform Integrated System and Platform individual components accomplishes the intended functionality consistent with the system requirements, using grey box and black box testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing (CI/CT) activities, tools, services Experience with automotive requirement management tools (DOORs) and test design know-how required;
- Hold a university degree in Computer Sciences, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- Good understanding of platform concept, able to contribute to development of reusable systems artefacts;
- Know-how about test systems architectures (HW and SW);
- Knowledge of electronic engineering and electronic measurement technology;
- Experience in integration of HW and SW test systems;
- Experience with automotive requirement management tools (DOORs) and test design know-how required;
- Knowledge in writing automated test cases for different test strategies (grey box testing, black box testing);
- Know-how in programming (eg. Python, C, CAPL) and Source Integrity solutions (eg. GitHub, IMS);
- Working knowledge Automotive Ethernet, CAN and LIN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, DiVa and other automotive networks and automotive testing tools;
- Basic Knowledge of AUTOSAR;
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing (CI/CT) activities, tools, services Knowledge in writing automated test cases for different test strategies (grey box testing, black box testing).
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.