Security & Privacy Analyst for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Smart technologies have been part of our everyday lives for a long time - and are now also changing mobility. Connected vehicles that analyze data in real time are easing traffic congestion, especially in urban areas. Sustainable logistics with intelligent solutions for commercial vehicles, fleets and the aftermarket are the key elements of Smart Mobility. With our technologies, we enable seamless networking of the driver and vehicle with the infrastructure, other vehicles, mobile devices and the cloud, so that all road users can access information and services securely at all times.
Do you want to be a Security & Privacy Analyst for Smart Mobility (SMY)? These should spark your interest:
- Analysis and Identification of weaknesses in vehicle functions with regards to Security & Privacy;
- Threat Analysis and Risk Assessments of automotive Systems (TARA) in accordance to of all relevant state of the art vulnerabilities and attack methods;
- Analysis requirements and documentation in the scope of Security and Privacy at stakeholder and system level;
- Development and review of system architecture with regards to Security & Privacy;
- Elaboration of security mechanisms on ECU level as well as discussing dependencies and vehicle level architecture with our customers;
- And leading of function development including milestone planning in the scope of Security and Privacy within our projects.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
- Knowledge of security standards - non Automotive, Automotive (best practice) and Incident Response Management;
- Awareness of automotive architecture (AUTOSAR) and Communication Standards (e.g. CAN / LIN / Ethernet);
- Basic programming knowledge (C, C++, MATLAB/ Simulink knowledge);
- Knowledge of development, test and production process in automotive area;
- Experience with developing projects that apply ISO 21434;
- Knowledge and experience in commercial vehicles architecture;
- Knowledge of diagnostic standards (UDS);
- Familiar in model-based system development using Tools such as Medini Analyze, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, etc.
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.