Software Team Leader for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Within Smart Mobility business area your coordination and engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join a great management team, in the pursuit of building the future of automotive mobility together. It is necessary that you find excitement and satisfaction in other people’s accomplishments. Your role will be to manage/ coordinate a team of about 10 automotive engineers who deliver high quality solutions for our customers.
As a Team Leader for SMY your tasks will include:
• Disciplinary and technical leadership of a team;
• Establishment, management and further development of a qualified team in coordination with the department management;
• Management of necessary technical escalations in the project environment;
• Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results;
• Approvals for activities within the team leader function;
• Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the people in your team, in order to ensure they deliver high quality software solutions;
• Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities in order to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload;
• Support team members in their assignments;
• Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of your team members;
• Organize appropriate training of employees in order to continuously improve their level of technical know-how;
• Perform periodical evaluation for team members;
• Collaborate with other Continental teams to ensure synchronization across multiple teams, contributing to the final Continental deliverables; international collaboration is required.
• University degree in software/electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
• Professional experience in people management;
• Several years of professional experience in the field of system and / or software engineering;
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Good planning and organizing abilities;
• Passion for working in an international team with many different customers;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Ability to take decisions based on limited amount of information.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
• Hybrid work;
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.