QMP Group Leader
Coordinate and lead a work group in the quality area, identifiying needs for technical knowledge and leadership skills that generates a high performance team.
Establish strategies , planning and administrating resources , all of this to define objectives and priorities according to the necesisties of the group.
The group leader as a general rule will be half of his/her time dedicated to projects and half to administrative topics, however this needs to be confirmed or defined in the business unit. The main responsabilities will include managing and administrating a group of people.
- Bachelor's degree or above in electronics / industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years as QMP (Quality Manager in Project) or in a comparable position in a project development discipline or in another quality area
- At least 2 years of experience in administrating people (desired).
- Knowledge on related manufacturing and R&D process.
- Knowledge on IATF 16949
- Good knowledge & usage on Quality tools (APQP, DFMEA, etc.).
- Good on both oral and written english.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Customer complaint handling and Change management.
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services