Software Platform Integrator for Autosar Projects AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Platform Integrator for Autosar Projects in Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
- You will participate in the development of an extensive range of products (from High Performance Central ECUs to Sunroof Electronics) for premium car manufacturers;
- As a part of SW team you will develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects
- You will integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications for our projects;
- In order to reach the greatest results, you will collaborate with a strong international team;
- In the end you will be able to see your results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are fluent in C;
- Have Embedded systems fundamentals;
- Have the ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly;
- Have a good logic and problem solving skills;
- Are able to work in a challenging environment;
- Are an English Independent user;
- Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures;
- Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
- Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
- Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
- Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
- Knowledge on Adaptive AUTOSAR;
What we offer :
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.