Mechanical Internship for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Passionate about mechanical design but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our internship role in our Autonomous Mobility and Safety team.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems.
Do you want to be part of our VED Mechanics Design team? These should spark your interest:
- Start a professional career in the automotive industry by learning from people with extended experience in automotive and mechanical design;
- Work with FEA, material choice, tolerance calculation, 3D modeling and drawing preparation.
- Support the mechanical design activities of some of the most innovative products in the automotive industry;
- Regularly report the status of projects to your direct manager;
- Cooperate within your team colleagues and our international teams;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements :
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science/Physics);
- Have good knowledge of geometry and general knowledge of electricity and electronic components;
- Have knowledge of machine element, strength of materials; technical drawing, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills
- A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.