Technical Project Leader for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
Your Project Management skills can make a a difference in the future of safe mobility. As part of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility and Safety, the Business Unit Passive Safety and Sensorics integrates sensors, intelligence and services for your safe mobility.
The Business Unit PSS is represented in Iasi by the fast-growing Segment of Electronic Chassis and Components Products (ECC). In ECC we are developing products like Scalable Chassis Control Unit (central electronic device for vertical dynamics control, providing permanent adjustments of the damping force and controlling the suspension system of the vehicle), Central Computing Platform (High Computing Platform, acting as integration platform for various software functions from different domains), Electric Vacuum Pump (providing safe and reliable control of the vacuum pump) or Electric Power Steering (ECU supporting the driver to steer the vehicle).
Do you want to be a Technical Project Leader? These tasks should spark your interest:
• project planning of technical development for the complete product;
• manage the project team to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the development activities);
• ensures that the relevant standards and work guidelines are followed;
• monitoring of complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project;
• perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
• coordinates Discipline Project Leaders;
• coordinates the prototype production;
• perform risk management on system level;
• ensure the cross disciplinary (software, hardware, mechanical) communication;
• ensure the technical interface with our customers;
• ensure the interface between the project development team, verification and validation and production;
• handle critical situations that occur during project development. All the actions above will be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
• Experience in project management (complete or discipline);
• Experience in the development of electronic devices (automotive would be a plus, software and/or hardware);
• Good knowledge of development methods (software/hardware/mechanical development
methods; product development lifecycle);
• Good knowledge of project management methods (e.g. resource allocation, risk management etc.);
• Knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. communication, diagnosis, hardware electromagnetic compatibility, environment) would be a plus;
• Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
• Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills;
• Customer orientation;
• Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding;
• Ability to prioritize and manage pressure.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.