Software Project Manager for PSS (Iasi)
At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities.
Join our team and bring in your project management skills in order to create together safety systems for intelligent cars. As a Software Project Manager you will lead and coordinate the SW project team, in order to meet the project and customer's timing, requirements and quality targets.
In Passive Safety and Sensorics Business Unit (PSS) we link driving dynamics and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems, in order to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Software Project Manager in our group? These should spark your interest:
• Full responsible for SW project from planning through entire development until final validation
• Lead an international software team and represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team, SW Line Management and Customer
• Be part of a team which is leading PSS ECC projects, dampers control for high premium cars
• Ensure that SW project is executed according to valid development processes
• Be capable to propose and implement improvements and new ideas
• Work with latest technologies, microcontrollers and Autosar versions
• Assure implementation of safety and security goals on your projects
• Plan and track all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer and internal milestones,
• Manage and drive the team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality.
• Lead software requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution.
• Lead overall software relevant Problem Resolution and Configuration Management
• Plan and perform SW releases including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University Degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...);
• 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience;
• Capability to take initiative;
• Good planning and organization skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics in simple and easy subcomponents;
• Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing;
• Passion to be a part of international team environments;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
• Ability to work in a distributed team within a dynamic environment;
• Attention to details.
• German language;
• Basic automotive knowledge;
• Automotive development process understanding.
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.