Accounts Payable Accountant with Hungarian - CABS (TM)
ContinentalAutomotiveBusinessServices is part of Continental Group and represents a BUSINESS SERVICE start-up team with curious minds and courageous spirit. We are currently looking for new colleagues, people with a natural curiosity and desire to continue to learn and grow. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge and expertise into practice and contribute to transforming the future. Here you will also find the right tools for digitization and continue to innovate. We will support you in building the career you dream.
You will be part of the Accounts Payable team and responsible for the following activities:
- Perform professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with accounting standards and internal procedures
- Check if the accounting documents related to Accounts Payable are according to the legal requirements, internal procedures and solve the inconsistencies
- Bookkeeping using SAP system, the data related to Accounts Payable area of responsibility
- Prepare monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to Accounts Payable and verify the specific accounts
- Prepare reports related to Accounts Payable and follow up the overdue situation for each vendor from his/her area of responsibility
- Access and work on different WEB applications
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements, external and internal audits
- Be a contact person for internal specialized departments and external business partners
- Propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools. Actively participate to the digitalization and automatization of his/her area of responsibility
- Know company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
- University degree (Economics)
- Relevant experience in Accounts Payable area is a plus
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Hungarian
- German language is a plus
- Safe handling of accounting processes in SAP FI, MM, is a plus
- High communication skills and strong team spirit
- Oriented towards delivering high quality services and results
- Self-derived person, structured, with analytical thinking skills
- IT skills: Microsoft office (especially Excel)
- Relevant professional qualification is a plus.
What we offer :
Pay for Performance
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;\
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee cornes
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.