Test Manager -SCT A&S (TM)
The SW System Test Manager is responsible for overall project test strategy definition, test planning, monitoring and control of project test activities on system test level for the CAEdge Framework.
CAEdge - Continental Automoteive Edge Platform
Modular SW and Hardware platform (Full stack Architecture solution = Embedded, Middleware, Cloud) that provides a Virtual Workbench, a Framework to Simplify and Accelerate Development of Vehicle SW to:
- Evaluate Architectures before building the physical device
- Simulate (Drive 1 M km in simulation in 1day)
- Deploy (Run a new function within 1 day on the car)
- Software Intensive system functions
Leadership / Management tasks / Organization: The System Test Manager is acting as a lead of the WW test team. He is the main contact person for the testing team and contact to the PM for all questions regarding the testing process.
Planning, Scope & Timeline: The System Test Manager needs to define the scope and schedule of all software system testing validation activities.
- Detailed definition of the project system test strategy (down to single releases)
- Assure the consistency between system test strategy and the discipline test strategies
- Review of system requirements
- Plan system test activity during the project
- Detailed definition of test automation strategy
- Define the used test metrics to provide the test progress overview
- Coordinate test facilities (test environment, test utility software, etc.) and resources (time & budget)
Review and Report: The System Test Manager is in charge of reviewing and reporting test results to relevant stakeholders.
- Track that the system test strategy is applied consistently throughout the project
- Track test progress by agreed metric overviews and trigger countermeasures if needed
- Create the final test report incl. release recommendation
Test Framework, Technology and Process development: the SW/System Test Manager is in charge for adapting/ updating/ creating the test technologies and processes that best fits to this innovative projects application
- Experience in at least one Cloud, Middleware and Embedded application testing and the capability to fade in fast in the new and innovative framework and cloud technologies.
- Successfully acted in several projects as test manager from start to end.
- Knowledge of test methods, techniques and tools
- Knowledge of the defined test processes
- Project Management
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation, analysis/documentation and validation techniques
- Understanding of products and systems and of the customers'/users' needs and problems.
- Good communication and moderation skills
- Competence to coach people
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.