Calibration Engineer - SAM (TM)
We aim to realize concepts, together with the automotive industry, that help maximize
protection for occupants, pedestrians and all other road users in case of a crash. For this reason, an open mind for what's new is very important to us.
We believe in saving lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
We respect our customers and bring significant contribution to automotive functional safety world.
We put quality first and do not rely on half-measures.
We focus on employees by creating an atmosphere of teamwork, creativity, optimism by dealing with everyone in an open manner.
We say yes to challenges and we aim to be better tomorrow than today.
That's why we are looking for dynamic and motivated people for increasing our Algorithm Application team in Timisoara.
For our calibration engineer position we offer you a detailed training to be the foundation for a career in the area of algorithm application for airbag safety systems. Based on this training you will be able to perform calibrations for various vehicle platforms.
You will maintain a close collaboration with the car manufacturers in order to gather requirements, provide solutions and contribute to the development of the next generation of algorithms for airbag systems.
The Calibration Engineer:
- Calibrate restraint algorithms for application to various vehicle platforms according to customer requirements, timing/ planning and quality standards;
- Test and release calibrations according to defined procedures;
- Configure and maintain complete tool chain for data preparation, algo simulation and algo calibration;
- Participate in meetings with end customer in order to present and negotiate the requirements and the results for his/hers own area of expertise.
This is what it takes to be a successful Calibration Engineer:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, etc);
- Basic physics and mathematics;
- Signal processing knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems;
- Team work, good communication, working on a tight schedule, structural thinking;
- Process oriented.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.