Software Engineer for gateways - CES (TM)
Do you enjoy technical challenges in SW development projects in Automotive industry? Are you passionate about gateways or just SW development in general?
An automotive gateway engineer is a professional who specializes in designing, developing, and managing the gateway systems in automotive vehicles.
In modern vehicles, gateway systems play a crucial role in managing communication between various electronic control units (ECUs) and subsystems within the vehicle. They enable data exchange and control signals between different networks, such as the powertrain chassis, body, and infotainment systems.
Who are we?
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
What we develop?
Network, Actuator Control and Lights Business Center we develop SW for actuator controls:
- roof control units
- door control units
- power lift gates
- light applications for premium/sport cars.
- Develop software products, according to project/customer requirements, at the requested quality level (according to the department and project guidelines and methodology);
- SW development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reports;
- Gateway engineers implement and configure communication protocols to enable data exchange between different ECUs and subsystems. They ensure proper data routing, message filtering, and protocol conversions as required by the vehicle's network architecture.
- Once the network architecture is defined, gateway engineers configure the gateways according to the specific requirements of the network. This involves setting up routing tables, access control lists, network address translation (NAT), and other parameters.
- Automotive gateway engineers play a critical role in ensuring the security and cybersecurity of the vehicle's communication networks. They implement security measures, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, secure boot mechanisms, and cryptographic protocols, to protect against unauthorized access and potential cyber threats.
- Embedded C development environment
- Network protocols (e.g., CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Automotive-specific communication protocols (e.g., CAN FD, FlexRay, MOST)
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- 3+ years experience in embedded software development
- advanced embedded C programming skills
- Very good understanding of the SW development processes
- Good knowledge on automotive products.
- ASPICE is a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols
- CAN/LIN protocol knowledge.
- Experience with AUTOSAR Architecture is a plus
- Ability to analyze and breakdown a software solution.
- English – speaking and writing level.
- Initiative and result orientation.
- Problem solving skills
- Good Analytical skills
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.