Supply Chain Management Supervisor
- Plan, schedule and execute procurement activities as e.g., disposition (planning of inbound material) and call-offs (non and production material) as well as import activities according to standards
- Perform supplier management as e.g., capacity management, order confirmation, follow-up to ensure delivery (performance and quality monitoring and assurance) and claim management
- Operation of internal material handling and transportation (internal logistic) for raw materials and finished goods (semi-finished goods are excluded) according to standards and planning
- Perform production planning and control (production program planning, production scheduling, production sequencing, production control and production review) according to demand plan, production control plan, work instructions and standards
- Perform delivery to customer (e.g., transport planning, dispatch), freight management, customs clearance and packaging management according to standards
- Support customer order management and customer service (local order related issues, technical issues addressed by PPI, ME or Q or global / central functions) according to standards
- Plan and implement investments for SCM equipment (e.g., forklift trucks, AGV, warehouses) according to standards
- Plan and implement the plant’s logistics concept (e.g., sourcing and delivery concept, storage concept, material flow / transportation and provision concept) according to e.g., production control plan, layout and standards
- Perform inventory and warehouse management for all plant internal warehouses (not central / distribution warehouses) for raw materials, semi finished goods and finished goods incl. receiving and shipping and monitor inventory
- Execute operation with external logistic partners (e.g., third party logistics or consi. stock) according to standards
- Define plant SCM master data and parameter control (e.g., lot sizes, lead times, storage information etc.) according to standards (master data maintenance might be done centrally)
- Operate SCM performance monitoring (e.g., regarding cost, adherence to schedule, lead time, capacity utilization) and identify, prioritize and implement SCM process improvements e.g., by factory layout planning, factory simulation (e.g., logistics processes, production planning and control methods) according to standards
- Implement internal SCM standards (e.g., strategy, equipment, tools, KPIs etc.) and provide feedback and input for further development of standards
- Initiation and implementation of continuous improvement by applying CBS methods and training measures
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of supply chain/purchasing and supervisor experience or 10+ years of supply chain/purchasing and supervisor experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong understanding of Purchasing Systems
- Working knowledge of purchasing planning software tools
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
No Visa Sponsorship now or in the future for this role
- SAP experience
- Bachelors degree
- Having both Purchasing and Supply Chain experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Our Auburn, IN plant is looking Supply Chain Managment to join our team.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.