Human Resources (HR) Intern
The Human Resources Internship at Continental is a once in a lifetime opportunity to support a new facility start-up located in New Braunfels, Texas. The $110 million facility will manufacture Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for automated and assisted driving. The HR Internship position is a developmental role to gain practical experience in a human resource function and support the needs of the Human Relations Department. In this capacity, the HR Intern will contribute to successful HR operations for the new facility site. This position is scheduled to last 12 weeks in length from May 20, 2024-August 9, 2024.
• Support full-cycle hourly recruitment to include managing internal and external candidate flow systems, screening resumes, interview scheduling, and other duties as assigned
• Participate in planning and execution of employer branding and community engagement
• Support new hire orientation and onboarding activities
• Support the coordination and facilitation of on-site training
• Participate in planning and execution of communication and engagement activities and programs
• Develop HR work instructions to facilitate consistency and knowledge transfer
• Support special projects aligned with HR strategy including but not limited to: recruiting, training, talent management, recognition, engagement, and communication programs
• Serve as resource for employees for various functions (benefits, payroll, policies, etc.)
• Support other HR and clerical duties as assigned
The HR Intern can expect to gain practical experience in a broad range of HR focused functions including:
• Full-cycle recruitment
• Orientation and onboarding
• Employer branding and community engagement
• Performance management
• State and Federal employment law and regulations
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to gain new facility start-up experience
- Awesome employee discounts on travel, electronics, vehicles, tires, and more
- Holiday pay
- Experience working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University Degree Program
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, business information systems, industrial systems or other related studies
- 3.0 overall GPA or higher
- Basic knowledge of computer and mobile device hardware
- Familiarity with common software products such as: Windows 10, IOS, Microsoft Office, O365 and Internet Browsers
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Join the New Braunfels, TX team for the exciting journey of a new facility start-up (Greenfield). The $110 million facility will manufacture Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for automated and assisted driving.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.