Finished Goods Warehouse Coordinator
Coordinate the operation of the logistics provider in the External Warehouse to guarantee compliance with the internal guidelines and procedures established by Continental.
- External Warehouse management: main contact to escalate topics as maintenance, ALOC and OBC systems, Fire system, Shopping carts, etc.
- Review and Audit main activities from Logistics service provider (physically and system)
- Monitor Goods receipt and outbound process from Logistics service provider
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance for ALOC, OBC and elisa system.
- Follow up shipping program according to customers requirements for Replacement to ensure delivers on time.
- Traceability checking (ALOC-OBC line records)
- Continuous improvement management
- Ensure correct training to new employees.
- Coordinate to have accuracy Inventory
- Bachelor´s Degree ( Certified mandatory)
- Experience in Warehouse administration
- Experience with Inventories
- Automotive industry knowledge in supply chain and logistics
- People management experience
- Knowledge in systems and processes ( ERP, MRP, OFFICE)
- Intermediate English
- Quality Management System Knowledge
- ESH System Knowledge
* IMPORTANT: This position is going to administrate two warehouse in different locations, having personal transportation would be the best.
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.