*Candidates must be based in the Plymouth area, or be a commutable distance of Ivybridge due to hybrid working.
To record and process all invoices and staff expenses in adherence to Corporate, Accounting and local Tax rules. Correctly maintain up to date suppliers accounts. Communicate with purchasing manager and other departments regarding payments and queries. Deals with supplier queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Enter all invoices into the system in a timely manner
- Process all staff expenses, ensuring strict adherence to company policies and UK regulations
- Assist with payment run and follow up with invoices blocked for payment
- Answer supplier queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Follow up with invoices rejected in approval and supplier query in a timely manner
- Provide requested documentation for audits
- Process Purchase order invoices and one time vendor invoices
- To ensure that all invoices are authorised in accordance with the company’s delegation of authority policy and to distribute invoices on a regular basis to gain such authorisation
- Basic bookkeeping and general accounts experience
- Computer literate
- Basic knowledge of microsoft, excel and word
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidates need to be based in the Plymouth area, or be a commutable distance of Ivybridge.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.