Project Functional Safety Manager (P-FSM) - SMY (TM)
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These should spark your interest:
- Follow the development process related to the Functional Safety Lifecycle in coordination with the project team;
- Planning and performing of organizational activities for Functional Safety issues in coordination with project team and the Line Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan, creation, and preparation of the safety case);
- Creation and adaptation of the Safety Concept with all involved stakeholders;
- Support the disciplines in specifying of the functional safety requirements;
- Maintain strong cooperation with the QMP (Quality Manager in Project);
- Tracking of implementation status and performing the Functional Safety risk assessment for each delivery release;
- Preparation and execution of Functional Safety Reviews with the FSM Assessor;
- Agree on safety responsibilities (DIA) with stakeholders (customers and/or suppliers).
As a P-FSM your main responsibility will be to:
- Support the definition of all project responsibilities (and escalate related deficiencies, if required, honoring the applicable regulations)
- Coordination, planning and execution of safety activities aligned with the project manager and the BA FSM (including the preparation and maintenance of the safety plan), including but not limited to the following activities:
- Adequate tailoring of the development process and the relevant safety activities
- Initiation and planning of FSM-assessments (scheduling, timing, organization)
- Initiation of an escalation process in the event of unsatisfactory assessment results
- Application of measures for the avoidance of systematic nonconformities
- Initiation of verification and validation planning and associated measures
- Planning and tracking of work products which are part of the safety case
- Safety-related internal and external contact (towards customers, suppliers, and other development partners)
- Close collaboration with the BU-FSM regarding process tailoring and improvement
- Close collaboration with QM with respect to process, project, and product
- Close collaboration with cybersecurity (regarding relevant product cybersecurity aspects) and other relevant design disciplines.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e., Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Informatics);
- Minimum 2 years of professional engineering experience in Automotive with electronic products or systems or relevant field;
- Advanced know-how in functional safety management;
- Good systems engineering process knowledge (incl. Product Architecture, Requirement engineering);
- Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.