Intern - Finance / Treasury, Year-Round
- Cash forecasting analytics
- Treasury inbox and responses back to banking partner and internal business partner inquires
- Process and release manual payments as needed
- Provide support with merchant card program and reporting on related KPI’s
- Treasury process automation using Power BI
- Assist with requests and inquiries from the internal and external audit team
- Support accounting department with account reconciliation activities between Bank and Book balances
- Perform treasury administrative tasks as needed
- Distribute month end statements electronically
- Support projects as needed
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursuing a degree focusing in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Enrolled in school for at least another 12 months and can dedicate 12 months toward this internship
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours (preferred 30+) per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8 or higher
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Able to work a minimum of 30+ hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.