HR Training Specialist - Manufacturing
The primary purpose of this position is to provide quality training and shopfloor programs to all employees in both the Plymouth and Lakeville facilities by collaborating across all levels of the organization. This role serves as the primary point of contact for all training & development related needs.
• Identifies specific training and development needs within organization for new hires & existing personnel through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and HR departments. Will involve continuous review & analysis of strategy, training delivery methods, etc.
• Plans the implementation and facilitation of training & development activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
• Evaluates effectiveness of training programs and other interventions utilizing best practice methods to identify and implement improvements.
• Analyzes strategic needs of the company's development & required skills and knowledge of its employees and teams using relevant KPI's (e.g. unforced fluctuation, Employee Dialogue completion rate) to develop suitable actions to be taken.
• Actively steers and manages Career / Succession Planning within select employee populations.
• Supports and helps drive organizational retention initiatives.
• Manages the coordination of all schedules, training requirements and trains specific topics to all personnel during the New Hire On-boarding orientation, to ensure a comprehensive & professional training.
• Attend community events such as career fairs, Hoosier sponsored events, etc..
Hoosier is a 24/7 manufacturing environment and this position will require occasional adjustments to working schedule including some early morning, evening, and weekend presence.
-Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years relevant experience in Human Resources or related degree OR 8+ years relevant experience in Human Resources or Learning & Development in lieu of degree
-Expert level with English language
-Training & Development experience in a manufacturing environment
-Experience with leading the rollout of new Training/HR applications and processes
-Management or leadership experience for cross-functional projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.