Software Project Manager for CCU - SAM (TM)
Do you still fear car accidents? At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities. Together we can contribute to a safer future. You can do this at Continental on a SW developer role.
Do you want to be a Software Project Manager in our group? These should spark your interest:
- Full responsible for SW project from planning through entire development until final validation;
- Lead an international software team and represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team, SW Line Management and Customer;
- Be part of a team which is leading PSS ECC projects, dampers control for high premium cars;
- Ensure that SW project is executed according to valid development processes;
- Be capable to propose and implement improvements and new ideas;
- Work with latest technologies, microcontrollers and AUTOSAR versions;
- Assure implementation of safety and security goals on your projects;
- Plan and track all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer and internal milestones;
- Manage and drive the team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
- Lead software requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
- Lead overall software relevant Problem Resolution and Configuration Management;
- Plan and perform SW releases including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
- University Degree in a relevant field (Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience;
- Capability to take initiative;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics in simple and easy subcomponents;
- Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing;
- Passion to be a part of international team environments;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
- Ability to work in a distributed team within a dynamic environment;
- Attention to details;
- German language;
- Basic automotive knowledge;
- Automotive development process understanding.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.