Line Leader FF UX - Manufacturing TM
- Organizarea si coordonarea unei echipe pentru realizarea rezultatelor calitative si cantitative;
- Urmarirea respectarii procesele de lucru;
- Implicarea in actiuni de imbunatatire continua;
- Monitorizarea respectarii principiilor 5S;
- Participarea la mentenanţa echipamentelor;
- Asigurarea sesiunilor de instruire pentru noii colegi;
- Evaluarea performantelor membrilor echipei;
- Sprijinirea relatiilor profesionale dintre colegi si colaboratori.
- Limba engleză - nivel mediu;
- Minim 2 ani experienta in coordonare de echipe;
- Cunostiinte despre procesele de productie din intreaga aria functionala;
- Disponibilitatea de a lucra in schimburi;
- Abilitati de comunicare.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.