Compliance Specialist (m/f/d) Export Control and Sanctions
The focus of the task will be the global surveillance and adherend of national and international export control and sanction standards and regulation within the Continental’s operational business.
• Support of the Export Control Continental Automotive Department (located in Germany) regarding the implementation and monitoring of risks related to export and sanction control;
• Assisting by establishing and executing of a Continental-wide Internal Compliance Program;
• Performance of Business Partner Screenings (Sanctions lists and Know Your Customer checks);
• Evaluating and supervising results and findings of the export control compliance management system;
• Implementation and management of countermeasures due to compliance findings;
• Support of technical and operational departments regarding classification of items, software, and technology according to national and international Dual-use and military lists;
• Conducting business assessments;
• Assisting by export control activities by specific requests.
• Research and interpret the legislative dynamics of export control laws and regulations in each key market country, and put forward business adjustment recommendations based on the company's business;
• According to applicable export control and sanctions laws and regulations, formulate the company's legal compliance strategies and measures related to export control laws and regulations, and update them in a timely manner;
• Plan and lead compliance inspections, supervise and guide the compliance implementation of business departments
• Responsible for the emergency handling of incidents in the process of compliance management and control;
• Compliance risk identification of major projects;
• Organize export control related training.
• Support to perform screening of existing and new business partners with reference to final destination and end-use in compliance with international sanction lists
• Support of project teams with regard to any business (products, equipment, software, technology) with embargo countries or sensitive customers/suppliers
• Necessary (educational/work) background:
- Familiar with US BIS, OFAC and Chinese export control laws and regulations or other trade and sanctions related laws and regulations;
- 5 years working experience in Export control.
- Academic degree (Bachelor or higher) with focus on business, export control, sanctions foreign trade or politics. Otherwise, several years of experience in the fields of international import/export, trade compliance or in other operation areas (Law, Economics, Sales/Purchase).
• Necessary skills:
- Business fluent verbally and in writing: English
- Good and specific knowledge of tools and systems is preferred (e.g. SAP R/3, SAP GTS)
- Communication skills, assertiveness, and ability to work intendedly
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.