Systemarchitect Telematics & Infotainment/Digital Cockpit (m/f/diverse) - REF31866W
We are looking for you to support our area Continental Engineering Services (CES) at the location Nürnberg.
Your tasks as a Automotive Systems Architect (m/f/diverse) will focus on the following activities:
- Being responsible for the vehicle electronic system design across Telematics and Infotainment/Digital Cockpit
- Checking for compatibility with the internal product platform and identify critical issues
- Developing generic / reusable concepts and a platform in collaboration with the Program Management
- Analyzing and Negotiation the customer requirement
- Working with the other disciplines (Program Management, Project Management, SW, HW, Security, FSM) to identify solutions for the above points
- Preparing during Quotes the Technical Addendum documents and present it in front of the customer
- Supporting the Quote lead and Program Management in preparing the Effort estimation and development timeline
- Tracking the implementation of the concept to make sure it´s done as designed
- Coaching and mentoring engineers on technical fields of expertise and career possibilities
- Completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- Deep technical knowledge of infotainment and connectivity products also a good understanding of dependencies between software, electronics and machanics
- Broad technical skills in connectivity and/or infotainment product design
- Integration of Linux and/or Android OS in automotive applications
- Basic Knowledge in SW Security area and advanced knowledge of Autosar
- Advanced knowledge of communication protocols: 4G/5G Cellular Networks, V2X, GNSS, BT/WiFi, Ethernet (AVB), CAN, TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT, etc
- Ability to handle large, complex System/SW Solutions (including ability to construct complex SW Architectures)
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Strong communication and convincing skills on technical level as well as analytical and target oriented way of working
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Self-responsible work as well as the freedom to try out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and demanding projects, including from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training opportunities and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible working time organization including the possibility of mobile working
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flate hierarchies, direct communication and responsiveness
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.