IT Architect SAP BW HANA
Looking for a self-driven highly skilled technical & solution architect on the SAP BW HANA platform and related technologies. This person will work in a dynamic environment responsible for architecture definition, solutions design, and implementing secure high-performance technical solutions on the SAP BW on HANA/4HANA platforms.
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert, a big-picture thinker, and an in-depth problem solver:
- Analyzes situations creatively and develops strategies, solutions, and implementation roadmaps.
- Defines priorities jointly with stakeholders and develops schedules to meet deadlines.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and ascertain true underlying needs.
- Provides architecture assessments during feasibility, technical reviews, and in-depth solution architectural support during implementation.
- Publishes guiding principles for end-state architecture (on-premises and cloud consumption layer).
- Publishes principles for code standardization, technical optimization, and performance. Assesses the impact of new requirements on existing BW platforms/solutions, systems, and processes.
- Leads the design of Data Warehouse & BI solutions, innovates, and can independently implement enterprise or services of significant complexity.
- SAP BW HANA architecture and design, modeling e.g., ADSO, calculation views, authorization object & analytic privilege, etc. Designs prepares, and executes unit and performance tests.
- Reviews code and provides technical advisory.
- Defines the right IT solution(s) and can explain to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels.
- Performs as signatory to final technical design and overall project plan according to ContiTech PMO standards.
- Prepares and delivers verbal and written communication both to technical and non-technical audience.
We are looking for:
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field;
- >4 years of Information Technology working experience; English – advanced level; Demonstrable experience as technical data architect/lead on multiple data warehouse projects of significant complexity;
- Demonstrable work experience in a multi-national, global organization;
- Demonstrable work experience on SAP BW on HANA/4HANA modeling components e.g., ADSO, Open ODS, calculation views, etc.; SAP BW HANA certifications, preferably Certified Technical and/or Solution Architect; Data analytics, data management, and ETL technologies/tools experience;
- Demonstrable excellent, context-specific, and adaptive communication and presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Knowledge and familiarity with SAP landscape modules e.g., FICO, SD, MM, PP, etc. will be a big plus;
- Experience with SAP HANA authorization is preferred (object privilege, analytic privilege, etc.)
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a
flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the
percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you
a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to
us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and
you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and
we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers,
restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal
improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you
the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive
bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a
parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your
newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support
you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and
starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation
and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the
maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus
provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself
within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no
matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different
nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.