CT POG PTG PPI Analyst
▪ conduct product change projects and specific "ramp-up" (e.g. interfacing with supplier/customer organization, project planning and control, etc.) for new products, new materials, new equipment and/or new/relocated production processes according to standards
▪ maintain product-specific production specifications (i.e. production process characteristics and parameters) according to standards
▪ update product-specific production flow chart, production control plan (in close cooperation with Quality) and work instructions (pre-release, series) according to standards provided by central R&D and application engineering
▪ perform product-specific testing and start-up of the production process and pre-release production (e.g. ensure run@rate) and delivery to series production according to standards
▪ update product-specific process FMEA according to local conditions and standards
▪ support customer specific product releases PPAP for initial serial process or after product or process changes, including initial sample test report, etc. according to standards (e.g. trigger matrix)
▪ Identify and implement potential product optimizations (e.g. raw material substitution) on approved articles in accordance with central R&D (segment, BA) or similar function according to standards, documenting changes according to the control system in place
▪ Proactively resolve quality issues regarding customer complaints and scrap rate (in close cooperation with Quality) according to standards
▪ identify and implement optimization of technical production processes with regard to quality, efficiency and capacity (i.e. process parameters such as extrusion speed, vulcanization time, cutting speed, etc.) in accordance with standards
- Graduation in Chemistry or Engineering fields
- 1 or more years of professional experience in various process engineering functions
- Quality tools (FMEA/ APQP)
- Advanced English
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office package
- Desirable rubber technology knowledge
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.