Assistant Manager Maintenance
- manage and coordinate the maintenance engineering function of the plant/operations unit
- Responsible for upkeeping the maintenance system functioning as defined maintenance standard procedure.
- ensure the achievement of maintenance targets according to internal and external customer expectations
- initiate and manage projects for improving overall equipment availability and down time improvement
- initiate and implement continuous improvement activities by applying Best practice methods and training measures
- interface to functions and locations in order to gather and collaborate knowledge
- Manage and coordinate with external service provider and suppliers for Spares, AMCs and other services
- Responsible for Commissioning and good functioning of New equipment related to Maintenance and Utility function
- Conduct frequent Down time analysis (with systematic process and tools) and implement solutions with team
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering
- Minimum Experience of 5 + years
- Exposure to automation/Strategical Maintenance activities will be an advantage
- Spare standardization and SAP coding for right Stock maintenance
- Manage and coordinate for Good implementation of maintenance documentation and 5S of the responsible area
- Plan and execute Safety related installation and maintenance at supply chain
- ensure Maintenance performance (KPI) monitoring and reporting (e.g. Down time, MTTR, MTBF etc.) in cooperation with plant controlling.
- initiate and control measures to improve production as well as manufacturing engineering performance
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.