1. Assure best Quality of the manufactured products for satisfaction of Continental customers and support the achievement of the revenue target
2. Perform Quality testing for Product Validation and failure analysis of products to realize perfect launch and no spills
3. Perform and support in report generation PV test results of new products for G80 release
4. Conduct comprehensive Failure Analysis flow for Customer return
5. Support in assuring business continuity thru robust Laboratory and Failure analysis by applying new technology and techniques.
6. QUALITY PRODUCTIVITY:
7. Employ Quality and Laboratory Mangement System to assure all Test Method meets the requirements of International Standards and Customer and improving the system whenever necessary in a lean approach
8. Support in tracking of customer complaints and issues
9. Use of quality tools, processes and systems to support customer quality requirements.
10. Maintain compliance to standards (IATF16949, ISO/IEC 17025) and reviews suitability of laboratory specifications, policies and procedures
11. Conduct Internal Audit for ISO/IEC 17025
12. Support in reviewing of Quality assurance implementation to determine potential risks on the test
13. Protect the Customer by assuring reliable PV Test results that proactively identify potential field failures that could result to warranty claims/recalls which may endanger the Company image.
14. Ensure on-time completion of FA and reporting to customer
15. Support in initiating cost effectiveness programs and projects
16. Support in conducting customer Survey for every project released, Support the Engineers in communicating to counterparts for the resolution of Customer Complaint and PV project status updates
17. Actualize Skill Needs Assessment (SNA) towards the desired competency Level
18. Develop Quality First Mindset in a multicultural environment
19. Develop, maintain and implement effective test solutions to meet customer expectation
20. Participates and to be involved Quality programs like Quality Month, Quality Awards
21. Perform Risk Assessment on Laboratory processes
22. Promote Core Values and Malasakit culture through active involvement in Company activities
23. Contribute to the maintenance of the Laboratory accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025 Standard.
Education: At least 2 years Technical Course
Professional experience: With experience in Electronics/Mechatronics Manufacturing or any related fields in semiconductor/electronics industry - Test / Assembly Engineering, Product Development, Quality Systems, Reliability Test, Failure Analysis
Project experience: With experience in using Reliability machines and Failure Analysis tools is an advantage
a) Quality Management Systems (ISO/IEC 17025/ IATF16949)
b) Problem Solving Skills
c) Quality Tools and Methods
d) Customer & Product Requirements
e) Technical Know-how (PV, WRC)With experience in using Reliability machines and Failure Analysis tools is an advantage
f) Handling of Non-conformances, and Change Management
g) Communication Skills/Technical Writing
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.