Quality Engineer in Project Discipline Hardware/Mechanics - CES (TM)
If you believe that the journey is more important than the destination, if you are detailed oriented and think that small details matter, it you want to learn and develop by focusing on how things are done, than come join us!
We are looking for a motivated and committed colleague to support our Quality team in Continental Engineering Services !
The Quality Engineer in Project Discipline Hardware/Mechanics ensures that the interests and objectives of Quality Management (QM) are addressed in the discipline Hardware/Mechanics of the development project. The quality status of work products and process execution (conformance) is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards recognized in time, and reported and if necessary escalated to management.
- Hardware/Mechanics Quality Assurance
- Support of new projects from inquiry to series production
- Support the analysis of discipline Hardware/Mechanics specific customer requirements regarding quality aspects and quality requirements.
- Contribute discipline Hardware/Mechanics related parts to the project & quality plan.
- Monitoring and documentation of process and discipline Hardware/Mechanics quality during the project phase
- Objective assessment of compliance, assessment and recording of deviations
- Initiations of corrective actions in case of process deviations
- Consulting and support of the project team in the areas of development process, methods and quality issues, as well as configuration management
- Moderating object reviews
- Supporting release reviews (MLC)
- Achievement of quality objectives with the help of methods, models and tools in the quality process
- Escalation of deviations and/or non-achievement of significant quality objectives to QMP (Quality Manager Project) and line organization
- Checking the maturity of a development project and issuing the release recommendation from a quality point of view
- Participation in audits and assessments
- Active participation in the optimization of existing processes
- Driving the continuous improvement and Lessons Learned process
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be successful as a Quality Engineer in Project Discipline Hardware/Mechanics:
- University degree in information technology, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Professional experience in discipline Hardware/Mechanics development/quality management
- Experience in discipline Hardware/Mechanics specific development processes and quality assurance measures
- Very good communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Structured way of working, assertiveness and flexibility
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility
- Good knowledge for English language
It is an advantage:
- More than 3 years experience in Hardware/Mechanics development
- Knowledge and experience in international standards (ASPICE, ISO TS 16949, ISO26262)
- German language is a plus
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.