Head Of HR
1.Strategy & Planning
- Steers and manages Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Planning & Controlling (KPI scorecard etc.)
- Participates in HR Reviews & Audits and implements required actions
- Steers, consults and communicates Organizational Changes
- Implements Culture Development (according to Corporate)
- Manages Diversity
2.Employer Branding, Recruiting & Staffing
- Steers Employer Branding in region / location;
- Steers Recruiting, Sourcing and Onboarding process;
- Manages and supports Impatriates / Expatriates based on International Mobility Policies
3.Talent & Performance Management
- Steers and implements Performance Management processes based on Corporate Standards
- Steers Career / Succession Planning
- Steers and monitors Retention Management
4.Learning & Training
- Steers Competency Management, Training Design, Training Delivery, Vocational Training Management (if applicable)
- Ensures all required Leadership & Talent Development Programs are made available for target groups in location
5.Compensation & Benefits
- Steers and Manages Job Evaluation, Compensation Policies and Programs, Compensation Market Benchmarking, Benefits & Pensions, Policies & Programs
- Steers and facilitates annual Salary Review
6.Labour & Employee Relations
- Manages relationship to Union & Employee Representative, Labour Relations & Legal, Employee Relations
7.HR Administration & Services
- Steers and Manages Applicant Management, Onboarding Administration, Personnel File / HR Data Mgmt, Org Data Mgmt, Time Mgmt, Payroll Mgmt (incl. Comp. Admin), Training Administration, Travel Mgmt, Expat Administration, Exit Management, Pensions Administration, Benefits Administration, Other HR Services
- Steers and manages HR IT Systems: HR IT Operations & User Support (e.g. MySuccess…),
- Steers HR Process Management, Conti Idea Management (CIM), Internal Administrative Tasks, Employee Surveys, Non HR Activities
1.University Degree / minimum Bachelor Degree
2.Has worked in various (at least 1 other) functions / BUs within or outside Continental. Has minimum 10 years of working experience in HR.
3.- Has demonstrated tenacity / persistence (successfully managed a change process, turn around, start up, severe organizational conflict etc.).
- Has a track record of success.
- Deep local understanding of relevant competitors, Automotive related industry and trends (including cultural and political trends). Local related legal knowledge (Tax, Labour, Contracts).
- Understanding of relevant organizational structures, various functions and interfaces, culture, internal networks, politics and history within the organization as well as of key processes and tools (Project and Change Management Tools, etc.) that drive the organization.
- Has successfully built and executed a project. Has experience managing a budget and costs.
4.Has experience managing a diverse team (in terms of location, culture, function, age, gender etc.). Has demonstrated ability to work effectively within a matrix organization (influencing without traditional authority)
5.Has gained international experience by working abroad and / or has demonstrated intercultural sensitivity and inclusive behavior.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
大陆集团专业开发前沿性技术与服务，以人和货物运输为着眼点，致力于打造可持续且可联动的交通方式。集团成立于 1871 年，作为一家科技企业，它负责为车辆、机器、交通及运输行业提供安全、高效、智能且经济实惠的解决方案。2021 年，大陆集团实现营收 338 亿欧元，目前在 58 个国家和经营地雇用 190,000 多名员工。2021 年 10 月 8 日，集团庆祝其成立 150 周年。