SAP Central Key User | Production Planning
We are looking for a new employee in our Systems&Standards Operations team to provide cross-business area support and consulting for the SAP PP module, working as a Business Specialist for production planning and related projects.
Main tasks (Job description and definition of responsibilities)
• Conducts and starts Improvements for user requirements, designing of blueprinting & documentation.
• Supports SAP rollouts, and configuration and assists in functional change requests.
• Globally Supports the Business in the SAP Projects and PP module rollout projects.
• Manage PP incidents and changes requested by the locations and implement them with external SAP support.
• Perform testing of problem fixes, enhancements, system upgrades and new functionalities.
• Supports and Initiates process standardizations in the Business Area for the PP module.
• Creation of training materials and training for the local key users and end-users.
• Generation/Creation of a Knowledge Network for PP processes within locations all around the globe.
• Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures.
• May lead and coordinate the work of a small team when working on projects
• Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
Logistics or technical university degree
Business SAP Knowledge, (change requests management, working with tables, fields, etc.)
Understand technical dependency between the diverse SAP modules
Demonstrated SAP experience with the operational business. (Operations)
Fluent in English, strong communication skills and project realization
Frequent travelling worldwide is required
Ability to work in a global team
Results orientation, assertiveness, resilience, and strong teaching skills.
Capacity for analysis of big process interactions and Synthesize information.
German Language would be a plus
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.