Software Developer for Body & Network Control
Your domain of activity will be products such are Body Control Modules (BCMs) and Network Control Modules (Gateways). BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all electronic basic, comfort and security functions. Gateways are the enabler for communication within vehicle network system and thereby function as data router, as well as central computing unit between vehicle network domains and play a key role in vehicle security (Cyber Security) in modern architectures. Gateways are also a core element in modern E/E architectures to enable software updates/downloads “over the air”. The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules in C programming language for a new category of products, for all major automotive manufacturers.
- Develop the integration strategy of the software components within a professional development environment.
- Support requirements management process and work with system engineers to define Software Requirements.
- Contribute to SW architecture and design.
- Be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests.
- Be accountable for problems analysis and responsible for defining corrective actions.
- University Degree in field of Computer Science, Control theory, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Experience in programming language C.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and Embedded C programing language.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, preferably with Elektrobit tooling.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles.
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and measurement equipment handling.
- Automotive experience.
What we offer:
- Trainings on site for all necessary job-related knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies).
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and mobile work.
- Private health Insurance.
- Fitpass premium.
- Service award.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.