Customer Product Quality Manager (m/f/d) - REF20248D
We’re currently looking for a Customer Quality Manager (m/f/diverse) for our location in Babenhausen.
In this position, you’re in charge of the following tasks:
- Overall customer interface for series production quality for assigned products in order to gain customer satisfaction
- Responsibility within our business unit user experience (UX), customer BMW
- Ensuring product quality will be maintained and improved over a product’s lifetime
- In coordination with QC/Q-KAM responsibility for tracking and responding to quality issues, questions, organization and production issues throughout the entire process
- Academic degree in technical studies
- Several years of automotive and quality experience
- Experience in operations and manufacturing management is highly recommended
- Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poka Yoke, ...)
- Knowledge in general automotive standards and customer specific quality requirements
- Proficiency in problem-solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, ...)
- Professional written and spoken German and English language skills
- Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects
- Presentation, moderation, and negotiation techniques
- Driving licence class B and willingness to travel
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here:https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.