System Test Engineer in Sample Production BA UX (TM)
As a System Test Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining test specifications for functionalities of low to medium complexity;
- Performing tests and ensuring traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- Participating to the automation (using internal tools or other programming languages) of manual tests;
- Setting the test environment components according to the project needs.
- Ensuring testing equipment availability for own tasks, including the test equipment for test automation;
- Using the test environment and providing feedback;
- Contributing to plan with effort estimations for own tasks; uses the existing project planning for tests schedule and tracks own activities (e.g. follows the existing test activities plan and communicates delays). In case of time deviations, project team is informed;
- Delivering test results according with the defined test process;
- Collaborating with Test Manager, more experienced colleagues and Quality Engineer in verifying own test results;
- Giving feedback related to the test results to other disciplines;
- Knowing and using the test process.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Electrotechnics, Electrical Engineering) or relevant professional knowledge;
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading schematics);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, CANoe);
- Functionality knowledge.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.