▪ To receive & verify customer orders and proceed order entry into SAP
▪ To coodinate with sales or customers for confirming available orders to customers & create delivery notes into system for some products
▪ To adjust orders according to customer needs/special requirement and supply condition and contibute to sales target achievement
▪ To handle emergency orders when needed
▪ To quickly fill in back orders as much as possible and make sure high order fill rate towards first requested delivery time
▪ To reply customers' inquiry concerning order form, open order status, delivery status, credit limit and etc.
▪ To handle tires returns in the system when the ordered tires have to be returned
▪ To monitor abnormal orders and take corective & preventive actions with team and customers
▪ To provide support on reconciliation with customer when needed
Communication & process management
▪ To give training to customers and sales for ordering process & system application (COC), supply chain related process/policy and etc.
▪ To collect customer voice and proactively drive the internal process streamline and efficiency optimization.
▪ To collect customer voice and understand different customer needs, and be capable to provide customized solution and proactively drive the internal process streamline and efficiency optimization.
▪ To monitor open orders and stock, identify short supply articles and take necessary action to fill in the shortage as quick as possible, i.e.
> Proceed stock transfer between RDCs
> Prioritize stock replenishment from plant to RDC
> Escalation to market planner for production push, system setting review or FC adjustment
▪ To manage consignment warehouse for specific customers/channel:
> To receive orders and proceed order entry and billing in SAP
> To handle stock replenishment for consignment warehouse based on request
> To verify stock accuracy between system and 3PL's stock report
> To monitor abnormal orders and take corrective & preventive actions with customers/sales/3PL
> To provide support on reconciliation with sales when needed
> To prepare monthly report for consignment warehouse management
▪ Special order handling, i.e. DOT, DCT, one-time order and etc.
▪ Task force or projects assigned by COD Manager when needed
▪ Be able to deliver training to new COD and other departments for MDM/COD related knowledge
▪ Fulfill tasks assigned by COD Manager when needed
1. Bachelor in Logistics, Economy, or similar
2. Preferred: previous job in customer services, supply chain, demand management or sales; Basic SAP knowledge (Ordering process)
3. Preferred: project/ process management experience in supply chain
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.