Accountant – Intercompany Responsible – Finance (TM)
You will be responsible for Intercompany transactions on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for more Continental locations with the following activities:
- Perform complex professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with accounting standards and internal procedures;
- Check if the accounting documents are according to the law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies;
- Process independently the accounts receivable and accounts payable for intercompany;
- Book in the accountancy, using SAP system, the data related to incoming payments and clarify queries and complaints;
- Book in the accountancy, using SAP system, credit-side invoices for netting process and payment runs;
- Perform the management, maintenance and clarification of any differences on the accounts and follows up the overdue situation for each partner from his/her area of responsibility;
- Prepare independently month - end - closing reconciliations between companies;
- Prepare specific or ad-hoc reports related to Intercompany - Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Actively participates in the monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements, external and internal audits;
- Contact person for internal specialized departments;
- Propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools related to intercompany processes;
- Know company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (Economics);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the economical area;
- Relevant experience in a multinational company is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- German language is a plus;
- Microsoft office advanced (especially Excel);
- Safe handling of accounting processes in SAP FI, MM, SD;
- High communication skills and strong team spirit;
- Oriented towards delivering high quality services and results;
- Self derived persons, structured, with analytical thinking skills.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.