System Integration Leader for Automotive Aftermarket - SMY (TM)
Smart Mobility business area with 20 years of experience in Timisoara is a world-wide leading location for the development of products used in trucks, buses, vans, and other commercial vehicles.
Automotive Aftermarket segment is the partner for global aftermarket solutions and services. Visit our Continental Aftermarket website (https://www.continental-aftermarket.com/en-en) for a more detailed overview of the products we develop.
We are looking to consolidate a System Engineering team.
As part of this team, System Integration Project Leader will act as a stakeholder in defining the integration strategies, define the plan, be accountable of the systems that have been integrated in terms of quality, timeline and performance.
You will be part of a friendly, international, supportive team that kept the spirit as well during this pandemic situation while working from home
You will be doing:
- Define the system integration strategy based on the system architecture (contains HW and SW components);
- Coordinate the system integration and testing activities and be accountable for it's outputs;
- Drive HW-SW integration activities;
- Coordinate for the performance and stability tests definition, execution and monitoring the results;
- Consolidate overall Release documentation;
- Planning of additional, project- specific Baselines;
- Align with other project stakeholders the content, timeline, dependencies and deliveries;
- Drive for resolving issues occurred during integration;
- Drive for continuous integration, testing and delivery implementation.
This is what it takes to be a successful candidate:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development of electronic devices (preferably automotive, software and/or hardware);
- Previous experience in leading and coordination. Nice to have Project Management skills;
- Good knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. communication, diagnosis, hardware
- Continuous Integration, Test and Delivery knowledge (JIRA / Git / GitHub / Jenkins);
- Knowledge of software test methods, testing know-how;
- Hands-on attitude, customer orientation, ability to work cross-teams, planning and organizing skills;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.