PSS Quality - CPQM (Customer Product Quality Manager)
- CPQM (Customer Product Quality Manager) is the overall customer interface for series production quality for assigned products to gain customer satisfaction. Ensuring product quality will be maintained and improved over a product’s lifetime. In coordination with QC/QKAM, the CPQM is responsible for tracking and responding to quality issues, questions, organization, and production issues throughout the entire process
- Monitoring of 8D processing in terms of cycle time and quality in both, CQTS and customer portal
- Lead high level internal and external issue resolution, for multiple Continental plants ensuring timely response & customer satisfaction
- Monthly evaluation of plant and product specific warranty cost based on QKAM report
- Support the local plants in case of customer complaints based on plant request
- Demand of measures in case of deviations and Support with failure calculation in the case of new projects (PPM Failure Risk Calculation - 0 KM and field)
- Internal contacts: PM & project team members of different areas within R&D, Quality disciplines (e.g.QMP, Q-KAM), Manufacturing, related production and R&D locations and BU/Segment management
- External contacts: Customer Plant Quality functions, Supplier Quality Engineers, Customer Management, Product Engineering, Purchasing, Warranty Engineers and Cost recovery specialists
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Preferred carrer : 3+ years of work experinece in automotive or related field
- No limitation of overseas travel
- Good comuication skill, teamwork sprit and logical & structured thinking
- Sufficient English skills in oral and writing
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.