Sr Staff System Test Engineer SM
- Perform and document verification tests on EE, ME, SW and SY level.
- Create and release Product Test Specification and Design Verification Report.
- Track, evaluate and resolve Test Incident Reports generated by test equipment for Devices Under Test (DUTs).
- Perform all tests necessary to verify the product design based on the requirements and technical customer expectations.
- Verify and test, that prototype satisfies requirements for the prototype loop (versus prototype release plan and customer expectations) and create prototype test report.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment for the Light Control Units (LCU).
- Attend meetings, escalations, PACT workshops and quotes based on location needs.
- Test management and requirement analysis, debugging software and hardware processes.
- Develop a consistent strategy for test processes, test tools, methods, and documentation.
- Support verification of all testers and supporting, as needed, for troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
- Definition or implementation of new test strategies
- Main contact with Manufacturing plant for acceptance and handoff processes of test equipment from external suppliers.
- Review project requirements to provide equipment quotes or design changes.
- Provide input and suggestions to the global team for innovative test equipment ideas.
- Report regularly on project statuses to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manufacturing processes.
- Requirements engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with problem solving
- Automation and programming skills
- Electronics design proficient
- NI Labview, TestStand
- Communication protocols (CAN, LIN)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services