System Test Engineer
- Interact with Product management, Test management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop or conduct the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles.
- Execute and analysis of automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams (HW, SW, and Algorithm) to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using internal defect Management tools (e.g. MKS).
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing”.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic or similar education
Experience within automotive industry
Experience: 2-8 Years
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. Continental achieved sales of 33.8 billion euros in 2021 and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.