Internship RPA - TM
As a student in our department, you will provide support in tasks such as:
- Define and agrees with direct superior the technical content and terms of delivery;
- Responsible to analyze software specifications (Robotic Process Automation - RPA technology) for assigned low to medium complexity modules/components based on the information received;
- Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components;
- Is responsible or contributes in defining the workflow design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components and documents this step, according to established processes and methods;
- Responsible for implementing & testing RPA processes defined according to established specifications & design;
- Responsible to plan his work together with direct superior and report regularly the status of his activities;
- Reto persponsible form the maintenance of the developed projects (RPA) and offer technical support for the infrastructure;
- Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree on going;
- English Advanced;
- Software frameworks and tools;
- RPA technology know how is a plus (UiPath Academy);
- Work specific programming languages and techniques.
- What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.