- Administration of the agenda of the Head of FM, EHS & CBS.
- Create, reschedule, cancel and confirm meeting availability through Outlook
- Assist in the flow of information and communication to the entire work team.
- Process ePR (job description, approval flow, inform internal personnel)
- Update of reports & presentations
- Assist in visitor mgmt.: Agendas, PPE distribution, communication, Restaurant reservations
- Support/ execute general tasks: travel information, invoices, petty cash issues, coffee break services, Human Resources issues, travel information, Stationery, Expenses.
- Process reimbursements of invoices generated by expenses
- Collection and reception of correspondence.
- Resource support (Laptop, desk phone, cell phone, printer, access credential, etc.)
- Ensure availability of meeting rooms, administration thereof.
- Offer general assistance (Taxi, hotel, change of flights, copies, printing information, scanning information, etc., Responsible for PO and Hotel reservation of employees in training.
- Request food from the Dining Room to be delivered to their workplace (Directors and Managers).
- Supply of coffee and water as well as cleaning of the cafeteria in the Management area.
- Ensure access to the company and management area, record of the visit in the visit file.
- Justification of food expenses for visits in the Concur tool.
- CEOS orders for department.
- Follow up with NPM Purchasing and Workstream owners.
- Manage Budget update file and Greenfield cost tracking.
- Manage requests for company cars.
- Event organization. All the resources that an event involves.
- Request eDR, and extraordinary payments.
- Visitor Control management (registration platform, access rights and badges)
- Customer requirements and other certifications: Participates actively in activities, audits, fulfillment and compliance with procedures to an extend required by the role and/or stated in our management system. Understand the policies objectives of the management system. Stop the production process, if the product integrity is at risk.
- Support Mgmt Gemba walks to production, taking notes and create action tickets in the corporate system
- Create and follow up action lists from related routines
Customer requirements and other certifications: Participates actively in activities, audits, fulfillment and compliance with procedures to an extend required by the role and/or stated in our management system. Understand the policies objectives of the management system. Stop the production process, if the product integrity is at risk.
- Bachelor Degree, Or high school degree and experience on the job
- Experience in similar position
- Advanced English (spoken & written)
- Experience in PowerBI, PowerPoint, Excel or other similar software for information visualization
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.