Senior Communications Manager (Issues Management) (m/f/d) - REF16025L
The purpose of Continentals Group Communications is to protect and strengthen Continental’s reputation. It contributes to Continental’s long-term business success with effective communications. As part of Group Communications, the department Strategic Content and Issues Management is responsible to manage the reputation of Continental successfully (internal/external).
Within this department, the "Senior Communications Manager (Issues Management) (m/f/diverse)" will have influence into Continental's communication and reputation in whole. In this role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Build up a system for a communication risk and change management (so-called Issues Management) to enhance the professionality and ensure consistency for Continental's communication
- Develop risk and chances analysis and develop communication (mitigation) measures by taking all stakeholder perspectives into account
- Coordinate and steer issue management tasks forces (e.g. in crisis situations) with various cross-functions, cross-sector, cross-market participants
- Work with Senior Management (incl. Executive Board), Communications departments and experts at Group level as well as in all Group Sector and Business Areas - incl. markets - as well with external partners and agencies
- Academics degree in Marketing / Communications / Social Science and/or humanities or comparable experience (e.g. vocational training as journalist and/or experience in working in a media/communications consulting agency)
- Several years of professional experience, as well as cross-discipline communications experience
- (International) project experience, building up processes for complex communications projects - especially in a matrix organization
- Leading integrated communications projects, leading task forces, leading topics and/or people
- Experience in working in/with diverse teams (international/inter-functional/inter-sector/etc.)
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good communication and organizational skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.