Global HR Systems Operations Specialist – SuccessFactors Employee Central - TM
Do you enjoy exploring new digital tools and functionalities, being organized, and collaborating with people? Do you like sharing knowledge, ideas and learning together with colleagues?
Then this job within our Global HR Systems Operations team might be a good fit for you!
The responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Handling system related tickets opened by our internal customers
- Take care of our internal knowledge concept by making sure work instructions are up to date
- Offer guidance to our internal stakeholders when it comes to system and process related topics for Employee Central
- Test system changes (either internally requested, or coming from the tool provider)
- Create and run reports from the system
- Implement authorization requests
- Be a great team player (e.g., sharing knowledge and ideas with the colleagues)
- Help us enhance our daily operations, processes, and systems
Baseline of needed skills:
- A university degree that supported you develop your skills and knowledge relevant for the skills and responsibilities needed for this job (we believe in driving your own career path, diverse backgrounds and experiences are a value-add )
- You can work and collaborate well in a hybrid environment
- You know your way with Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Interest in digital tools and functionalities
- Ability to understand why and how things work the way they do (analytical/system thinking)
- Ability to adapt your communication to different audiences
- English comes to you easily (~95 % of the job is in English)
- You enjoy learning new things and are committed to continuously self-develop
- You are responsible and organized
- You pay attention to details
- Advanced Excel/ reporting knowledge
Additional skills that might come in handy:
- Experience with working in a global environment
- Ability to see beyond your responsibilities and make connections
Tools you will use:
- Office 365 package (MS Teams, MS PowerPoint, MS OneNote, MS Excel, MS Word)
- SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central)
- BMC Helix (ticketing system)
- IBM ConNext
What we offer:
- Pay for Performance
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work possibilities and sabbatical
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping)
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners
- Soft Skills & Leadership training
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences
- Free Language Courses based on a business need
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Career development opportunities (local and international)
- Mentorship programs
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.