Microcontroller Module Design Engineer for Reusable Modules
In a world of constantly evolving automotive products and technologies, the microcontroller and graphic sub-system play an essential role, at the heart of any product. We are looking for a talented and resourceful engineer to help us design state-of-the-art digital core modules for our company’s diverse product portfolio. When you join our team, you become a member of our global community of thinkers, innovators and doers who make the things that define the future.
In this technical role, as a module owner for microcontroller topics, you will have to:
- Develop digital core modules and create associated documentation in accordance to corresponding development processes;
- Work with interdisciplinary global teams to define microcontroller requirements for sourcing activities;
- Review, assess and benchmark microcontroller concepts;
- Support Continental quotes and projects with regards to microcontroller platform items and issues;
- Interact with the HW suppliers, software teams, quality department and project teams with regards to technical issues, hardware errata topics, PCNs/PTNs, component allocation items and field failure return analysis;
- Maintain microcontroller platforms and modules with regards to documentation updates, change management, issues handling and application support.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics / Telecommunications);
- EE development experience;
- Knowledge in microcontroller architectures and silicon technologies;
- Knowledge in automotive industry and automotive quality requirements / techniques;
- Experience with hardware development processes and tools (e.g.: ZUKEN, MathCAD);
- Basic knowledge in ANSI C programming;
- Good communication and intercultural skills;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and well-organized team player;
- Very good English skills - reading, writing and speaking.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.